Monday, September 24, 2012

Guest Blogger: Farewell Friends


By Angela Payne

It’s been great exploring the city and getting to share some of my favorite experiences with you, but summer is officially over and now it’s back to my regularly scheduled program.  I’m trading in my “summer blogger” hat for a warm fall sweater and a pair of UGG© boots.  Although we didn’t get to connect as many times as I would’ve liked, I hope that I accomplished what I set out to do: introduce and reintroduce folks to the greatness of Gahanna!

This is a great city! And my family and I have really enjoyed living here these past 14 months. In the words of -- well, anyone I guess -- “I think we’ll stay awhile.”

Not to worry, from time to time I’ll don my blogger’s hat as we move into leafy fall fun and frosty winter festivals. Be sure to check out the Gahanna Parks and Recreation website to stay in-the-know on what’s happening around the city. There are some goodies planned for the fall and winter. 
______________________


About Angela: A self-proclaimed summer fanatic, Angela Payne is a communications professional in the Columbus area and a Gahanna resident. Angela guest-blogged this summer about all things Gahanna, and hopefully she'll blog for the City of Gahanna again in the coming months.

No comments: